- You are paralysed into inaction by fear
- You make your choices based upon your fearful or reactive thoughts
- You run from the truth and pretend that things are not as they actually are
- You withhold your feelings
- You don't tell the truth, or speak of Life just as it is
- You don't trust yourself, others or Life
- You avoid risk and always play safe (think relationships, career...)
- Your default motivational state is survival ("I have to ... or else ..." is your default inner dialogue)
- Your default expectation is that things will turn out for the worst
- You believe that Life has it in for you
- Your default response to most situations is 'wimp'
- You don't play Life to the full
Saturday, 9 November 2013
WHAT IF YOU'RE A WORRIER AND NOT A WARRIOR?
In a previous posting I sketched some thoughts about how a Warrior lives his/her life. But what if you are actually a Worrier, and the life of the Warrior is eluding you? Well, you might be a Worrier if any of the following is a fit for you:
If any of the above have a ring of truth for you, isn't it time to stop worrying and to start taking a Warrior-like stand for yourself in every aspect of your life? Time to stop playing small.